• Your solicitor is regulated by the Law Society of Scotland which protects you and your claim
• Our solicitors are Personal Injury Specialists
• Keep 100% of your compensation
1. Not sure if you have a claim?
Why don’t you call our free phone number and speak to one of our experienced team who will take you through some quick questions to establish whether you have a valid claim that we can help you with.
2. How am I meant to fund the case?
We are happy to accept your case on a speculative basis. Please note that our policy is not to charge a success fee which means that you will receive 100% of any compensation. Our fee will be paid by the third party who we pursue in respect of your claim.
3. How long does a claim take?
Each claim is unique but on average a case would take approximately 18 months from start to finish. However, having said that, this is something we can get a better idea of once we have more details.
4. How much compensation will I receive?
Again, once we have more details of your injuries, we can give a better idea of what your claim would be worth.
Claims Management Companies
• Claims management companies are not regulated and you are not protected
• As they are unqualified, they are not specialists
• 25% or more of your compensation may be deducted